Monday, January 2, 2012

Nursery update

We have been working hard on Olivia's nursery this week; we were trying to take advantage of the little bit of time I have off from work.  I tried to remember to take pictures in the early stages, too (which I'm the worst about.)  We are not done yet, but we're getting there!

Here are some of the before pictures of the nursery when it was a guest bedroom (most of the stuff I had in there is almost out):





After a day of taking all of my girly guest room decorations out, we started to paint (which is still not done yet because no house project goes well.)

Shelby was sad that she wasn't able to come in and help; she could only watch from the door :)

After a little convincing that it is okay to paint a girl's room blue, we finally found our aqua (Benjamin Moore - Arctic Blue).

Gracie was practicing her best ASPCA adoption face.  As you can tell, she is often neglected at our house.

Andrew's ability to paint the corners up to the ceiling makes me a little jealous.  I can barely reach the  top of the closet doors without a stool.  
I promise I wear a mask every time I paint...the strap is under my hair right now.
Emily came over to help, too!


We also picked up our crib from the store today (a gift from Grandma & Grandpa) and Andrew was excited to build it because he had something extra special planned for Olivia  Unfortunately, I can't get the pictures to load, so hopefully I'll be able to share it with you all tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment